... oh wait, I am. So yesterday was Tuesday which everyone knows is the day that I actually get to jump on the scale and record my weight ... YAY TUESDAYS. So on the scale I go and I'm up 4 lbs from the Tuesday before, I was... thrilled (not). Let me recap how the past month's weight loss has gone:
April 1 Tuesday weigh in: -29.5 lbs total
April 4 Friday: had fill #2
April 8 Tuesday weigh in: -29.5 lbs total ~ wow isn't that fantastic I do post fill diet for 2-3 days and still don't lose any weight... AWESOME.
April 15 Tuesday weigh in: -33.5 lbs total ~ yay I lost 4 lbs, faaantastic :)
April 22 Tuesday weigh in: -29.5 lbs total ~ huh, would you look at that I gained the 4 lbs back... great.
April 25 Friday: will have fill #3 and it better give me some more restriction OR ELSE.
So as you can see this past month has brought on a lot of progress - progress in making me absolutely nucking futz. I do realize that I didn't gain all this weight in 3 months and I can't expect to lose it in 3 months but COME ON am I being smited (smoted?) it's been 3 weeks, give me something! I know that people once they hit their "sweet spot" with fills and restriction they get full within just a handful of bites - I want that, well not necessarily but I think I need that.
Bah!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
If this was any slower I'd be going backwards...
Posted by Ang at 2:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I feel your frustration sweetie, I'm losing, but sooooooo sloooooowly. I guess I'll take anything, but I'm pretty disappointed to be following things to a tee, and only down 20lbs in almost 10 weeks =(
Hey Ang - Hang in there - I know it is frustrating I had a plateau at about 35lbs and I didn't lose shyt for 3 weeks and I gained a little too...it's possible you are there now....hopefully you have some results with your fill tomorrow - tell them you aren't leaving the office till they find your sweet spot! I'll put my bloodhound on it too!!!! :-) Take care!!
I know its hard but keep yo head up! I had a fill on April 1st and lost 3 pounds in the 2 days after, then gained it back. Anywho its the 25th and I finally went down 4 pounds since the 1st. It is so weird how my body holds on to the weight until the week before a fill. I've got another fill (my 4th) on Tuesday. I'm always afraid that I will go for my next fill and not have lost anything, but the week before I usually lose about 4 pounds. My body is so strange!
Thanks for the encouragement guys!! And same to you, hang in there, we can all do this *Group hugs!!*
Post a Comment