THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Lazy blogger... had Fill #2

How terrible of me, here it is Wednesday already and I had my 2nd fill on Friday and never even came on to do an update. What a lazy blogger I have become... yeesh.

So as mentioned my 2nd fill was on Friday and as always the worst part of it is the 1.5-2hr drive each way. When I got there I told him that this past month has been rough and I have no restriction from the past fill and he said that he will be a bit agressive this time as well so he planned to give me 1.5 cc's more (for a total of 5.5 cc's). This time he didn't get me quite so easy on the first couple of tries he had to poke me about 4 or 5 times but whatever no biggie. In the needle finally goes and he retracts all the liquid already in the band (they do this to ensure that you haven't had any leaks or anything) and everything was a-o-k with that so he put it back in + the 1.5 more cc's. I had to take some drinks of water to make sure that it would go down and all was well with that. He said to come back in 3-4 weeks to see how I'm doing even if I don't need a fill - just to check in. So my next appointment is April 25.

The next couple of days is spent following the post-fill food requirements (clear liquids, then full liquids then mushies) and Monday was my first normal food day. I was going to bring my left over refried beans that I didn't eat for dinner the night before for lunch on Monday but the container had a wee-mishap on the way out the door and subsequently my lunch was all over the pavement. Needless to say I was a tad hungry that day because all I had for lunch was two pieces of turkey pepperoni that I had packed as well.

I am feeling a difference and am definitely eating less however I do think I will require another fill to get to my "sweet spot" but this is definitely a start! Today for breakie I decided that I was bored of protein shakes and brought some sliced strawberries instead - not so good for the days protein but I needed a change some kind of bad. For lunch I have cheese, crackers and pepperoni. I had the same thing yesterday and managed to eat 1 cheese, 2 crackers and 1 turkey pepperoni (approx 6" long). Then felt full so I didnt eat the other half and ended up eating it around 3pm instead.

Going to Curves this week has been a meh so far - Monday I couldn't go as they closed at 3pm so I was going to go yesterday - didn't happen... guess I'll get my butt in gear and go there today instead.

So fill #2 is looking a bit more promising than fill #1!!

0 comments: