Okay so obviously my grand plan of being able to blog more often in Calgary hasn't happened yet. Neither has my exercise bootcamp (that stars next week guaranteed). Work is going well, very busy but well. I am not a city girl but I do admit to loving Calgary.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
One Year Bandiversary!
My B&B is amazing, the owner a bit quirky but great.
Weight loss has been steady but slow and I won't complain.
Anyways now that the general intro is over...last Friday January 23 was my 1 year bandiversary and I didn't even realize it until the next day! In my 6month post surgery blog I was very indifferent to the whole experience but now one year out - I am more thankful than words could even explain. I am learning who I am and what I am like without my shell. I have a ways to go yet but I'm well on my way and the thinnest I have ever been in I don't even know how long.
I really wanted to write an amazing "WOW ONE YEAR OUT" blog and I will soon I wanted to post something since it's been a while but there will be a better post coming.
And cheers to Tan who is now ONE OF US!!! Hope all went well girlie, can't wait to hear how you are doing!
Posted by Ang at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Look at that total weight loss for the year. You've done so well.
Hi Ang! I just started following your blog and read it from the beginning. Happy Bandiversary! You've done so very well. Will you be posting new front/back/side pics for comparison purposes? Those are so inspiring!
I am a couple months pre-op still and am 'working the pre-op diet' and doing okay. Can't wait to join the ranks of the banded and lose 77 pounds in the first year like you have! WOW.
Best wishes,
Christy
Hey girly
Well i'm on the mend and feeling so much better i can actually say normal!!LOL i have alot of restriction and im onto the full fluids stage which i like alot!!!! Thanks for all your support and advice it is wonderfull to have you to talk to call you soon Tan
Post a Comment