I've been busy preparing for my work - related trek to Calgary which will commence early tomorrow morning. I am hoping that in my evenings of down time I will be able to get caught up on my blogging and my reading of other peoples blogs. And I will update you on my grand master plan about what I'll be doing in my spare time in Calgary.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Calgary Here I Come
Just wanted to send a shout out to one of my lovely blog followers, Tan, who has officially got her date scheduled with Dr.Woodhead at the end of the month (Jan 28). I am so excited for you girlie, I only wish I was in BC to meet up with you and visit you at the hospital! That day my thoughts will be of only you! I'm so proud of you girl!!!!! YAYYYYY.
Talk to you all soon! :)
Posted by Ang at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thank you soooo much i appreciate the support!!!!I will be calling this week lots of stuff to chat about!Tan
safe travels!
so, how are things going?
Post a Comment