THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Well Hmmm...

Today is that fun day to weigh myself and I'm up 1 lb. I know in the grand scheme of things 1 lb isn't anything but I've been hovering at the same range for what seems like forever. Silly plateaus. Making me crazy!

Next week could be a challenge but I am going to make the most of it and not let it get the best of me. I will be working away in Calgary from Monday - Friday for the next few weeks so I will have to make sure that I do my best to eat well when not at home, although really who are we kidding I don't really cook much when I'm at home anyways. I'm sure I will be fine though. Instead of a hotel I'm staying at a bed and breakfast and will have access to their guest lounge which has a refrigerator and microwave.

Should be interesting... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck my dear...anything you set your mind to you can do!!!Tan

Amy said...

Hey Ang- I see your collar bones! ;) WTG.

Ang said...

Darlin' every time I see them I think of you! I kid you not. I remember in starbucks when you were so excited to show me your new discovery and every time I notice them in the mirror, it reminds me of you and I smile. :)