Would the little jerk inside my head please stop kicking me in the sinus' because it's really starting to annoy me. Stupid cold!!!
I am counting down the days until the Christmas holidays. I am not sure exactly which day will start my days off (the boss is still to give me the green light on whether or not I get the 23rd - or even part of it off). I am looking forward to some time off work, relaxing, enjoying family time and all of that fun stuff!
I must have been coughing too much because my boss came over to my desk and unloaded a few cough candies on me. Seems to be at bay for now with the one I finished about 10 minutes ago.
So I'm trying to cancel the gym membership without having to pay the $100 because they are closing and the wording in their contract is shady at best so I am in full fledged put up a fight mode with them and am currently waiting on a call back from a higher up.
Today was weigh in day and I am down a bit more again! Woo hoo. Slowly but surely wins the race in my case apparentely.
I will write more soon, todays been a busy day and I've been attempting to write this post over the past hour and a bit!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Blech
Posted by Ang at 8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment