THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I hate That...

...I struggle with motivation required to get to where I want

...I have a sweet tooth

...People forget that no one is perfect and we do the best we can and that when we make a mistake we don't do it on purpose, they are called mistakes for a reason

...I'm not doing as good at my job as I could be because I'm not liking it right now. I wake up everyday and wish I could stay home

...Stupid things make me want to cry

...It's hard to remember all the good things in life when you just want to scream at the rest

...Sometime's I want to cancel plans with friends because I'd rather be by myself even though they are always great to be around and it has nothing to do with them

...Will power is hard to keep

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your ode...these are things i'm worried about especially since my family is looking to see a committment that is soild!!!If only they could understand it is like smoking..LOL Tan
p.s thanks for the talk yesterday!

She Smiles said...

Wow, are we identical twins or something? I SO could have written that post.

You are a wonderful strong woman Ang and you can do whatever you set your mind to, remember that.

Also remember to cut yourself some slack at times, even when other people won't.

*hugs*

Ang said...

Tan, you are so right it is very similar, an addiction is an addiction. However, you will do fabulously!!!

She, don't forget that you too are a wonderful and strong woman girlie and you will get through your stuff too and I will try to remember to cut myself some slack at times if you try to as well *big hugs*

Much luv ladies, much luv.