THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 5, 2008

Fill Appointments, Fingerprints and Vision Tests OH MY!

Yay I bought my first bra from La Senza (same kind of store as Victoria's Secret - not as expensive). My first bra from them EVER. Well actually I got two - it was buy one get one free. And it's cute!! But I wore it today and I think I have to take them back and find a different style as if I am doing anything but standing or sitting up straight wardrobe malfunctions occur. Oh well, at least I know I can shop there! I also bought a PJ set for $20 that fits! Woo hoo. :)

When I went to the mall last night it was during my babysitting night so the princess and I went shopping. She was such a good little monkey, she's so cute. She's just shy of 7 months and 20lbs, and when you add the weight of her and the baby carrier, wow talk about sore arms!

I had a follow up appointment with Dr.Woodhead yesterday morning that he and I decided to not add any more fill amounts too so that was my second appointment where I didn't add any fluid. Works for me, rather be safe than sorry and be too tight. :)

Got fingerprinted and vision checked for my RCMP app yesterday morning as well. Looks like I will have to have laser eye surgery to meet their vision requirements though. :( Oh well, I will do what I have to should the time come. I'd rather give a kidney than have eye surgery though, I don't know why but the idea of surgery on my eyes gives me the heeby-geebies.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! That is awesome that you do not need another fill...so what is that 4 fills that you have had to get you to your "sweet spot" that you are currently at???? EYE SURGERY i do not blame you i'm not a fan of that myself and my eye doctor wants me to do it!!!Keep the updates coming...Tan

Ang said...

Thanks Tan!!! Yah it was 4.. or 5, I can't remember exactly but that sounds about right. :)

Melanie said...

I love lovely underwear - good on you. Melanie

christines iphone said...

yay for fun shopping!!!

glad you are at a good fill level... that's so important to use the band as it was meant to... :) :)

i think i'd feel the same way about eye surgery.... **shudder** but it will be worth it!

FatandFighting said...

What size is your band and how full are you? I am getting filled for my 4th time tomorrow and hoping it is my sweet spot as well! Great Job and keep it up!!!

Ang said...

To be honest, I'm not sure what my band size is. I have asked my doc a few times and never really got an exact answer. It's a MIDBand though and I believe I have about 7cc's in it. I think that it took me about 4 fills and two appointments since without fills. I tell you it requires the patience of a god to get to that sweet spot but when you get there, it's SOOO worth it! Good luck!