... of a blogger when I am unemployed. Shame on me and sorry! More of you need to yell at me like Tan does ;) (luv ya girl).
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Just As Bad...
So I've not updated my weight on here and it's cuz I gained a few pounds with the past few weeks and everything thats happened but enough is enough and it starts here.
My gym session last Monday was.. well I couldn't move my arms barely for like 5 days afterwards so I took a break and that too enough is enough and back at it again tomorrow I go.
I've been enjoying the unemployment so far as it just seems like a mini-vacation but I'm sure that will end soon enough.
Eyes are feeling great from having my LASIK done, so happy I did that (second best decision that I've made this past couple years - first being the Lapband).
Tomorrow I start my "detox" of sugar and all those fun things that get me so I'm going to a "protein shake and salad only" for a week to stop those sugar cravings. I'll get the crunchy satisfaction from my salad and the shakes will cover the nutrients my body will need.
Enough bad food!!!
Posted by Ang at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment