THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 18, 2009

Gym Workout Day 1

So today was my first major work out at the gym. I got there and decided I'd do some intervals on the treadmill to start. Walked for 5 minutes to warm up then went balls to the wall on intervals for about 5 minutes - only did about 4 or 5 actually running full blast intervals but add that in with the time off in the middle it was just under 5 minutes. I walked 5 minutes to cool down after and went downstairs to the weight area, was sitting on the bench and was like.. ruh roh - hello sink in bathroom and threw up. I continued on a modified version of my work out (modified being less reps and sets to start) and spent another 40 minutes or so working my arms and abs. 


Here I sit drinking a protein shake, it's nasty, need to buy some bananas to put in them I think and being all arm-wobbly. 

Day 1 done, next we'll see what tomorrow brings. Hopefully not death haha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! You go girl...good luck i know you can do it!!! Tan

Anonymous said...

Keep it up! I've completely fallen off the wagon. I think it's because I don't have anyone to keep me accountable now that I don't have to go to the doc as often. BUT, I'm off to vacation on the beaches of Spain for a week, so off the wagon I shall remain. :) Can't wait to see your progress once I return.

-j- Fellow New Years Knockout!

Anonymous said...

Need an Update!!!!!!!Tan

She Smiles said...

Holy crap can't believe you spewed! That's hardcore Ang!