THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Holy Man I Am Sore

Okay I have definitely been blog lazy! I am sorry!! I have officially been laid off of work, Wednesday the 13th was my last day. 


I will be updating my blog more often with my comings and goings of my work out plan, etc. :)

On Friday it was such a beautiful day that my friend Cheryl and I decided a walk along the river on the walking trail would be in order, we ended up walking for 2 hours... 10 km. My body is aching some kinda fierce today .. oh well haha. No pain no gain! It was great though!!

Finally watched the Biggest Loser finale, had a wee TiVo issue and it didn't record so I had to download it. Man does Mike look good, he's a total cutie pie. Was kind of disappointed Helen won because I thought that it was stupidly selfish of her to send her daughter home but whatever. She did look good, a bit wrinkly but good.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see your back!!!!!Can't wait for next update! Tan