I said I was going to blog more - apparently I lied. Sorry! Being in Calgary has got me exhausted and I am sick, yet again - for the 3rd time in the 7 weeks I have been coming here. I am going back a day early this week though to get in to the doctors on Friday afternoon because of that.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Last Day of Training
Today was my last day of training at Fitness Together with a guy who I would say is my "perfect trainer" - I could not have asked for a better trainer and I was actually sad to leave at the end of my session. I am actually disappointed that it's over, I never thought I would say that but I am thankful for everything he has taught me and all of the support he gave me.
I haven't really lost any weight during my training weeks so I'm hoping I'm putting on a bit of muscle or something.
I am going to go to the different gyms in town on the weekend and decide which one I will go with and keep on keeping on.
I have struggled with food A LOT lately, and I find myself catching myself obsessing about it constantly. Why can't I obsess about ... carrots? Not ice cream for craps sake. Today before going to my training appointment I was thinking - after training when I stop at the store to get my dinner (spicy thai chicken salad - yummers!) that maybe I'd pick up some ice cream. Well after my work out - I felt great that I had a good work out said - screw you ice cream, got my salad and a banana and went "home".
I never thought I would be sad to say I'm sorry to leave a specific exercise place. It actually tears me up a bit. I have my trainers email address and he said to contact him at any time if I ever have any questions, etc.
I am going to struggle a lot more with food in the next short while I know - I'm definitely an emotional eater and in the next couple of weeks I am facing my best friend in the entire world moving away and thinking of it makes me want to break down just thinking about it. It will be a struggle but I will make it.
Posted by Ang at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Glad to see your bloging again!!! You are almost at 80 pounds WOW!!! You go girl!!!Keep your chin up ! Tan
Post a Comment