So I've been doing my Wii Fit and EA Active Sports work outs and holy man have my muscles been sore. But sore is good that means it's working. I changed my routine around a little bit and am doing my Wii Fit first - some of the aerobic stuff like steps, hula hoop, run, etc then some balance stuff and some Yoga and then move into my Active Sports which is way more strength based and cardio intense. When I did Active Sports first then tried to do Wii Fit I was too dead by the time Wii Fit rolled around. When I am done it all I am completely drenched in sweat and I mean I have a towel with me and it's DRIPPING off of me. Gross, but satisfying. I used my GoWear Fit (like a BodyBugg) the other day when I did it and it said for the whole work out I burned 793 calories. Not bad right? Go me. I do 30 minutes of actual exercise (the time counted while exercising) on both the Wii Fit and Active Sports but the whole process takes me almost 2 hours with all the instruction and blah blah blah. While I learn how to do the new exercises on Active Sports. Once I know what is going on I think that time will cut down considerably.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Wii Fit/Active Sports Update
Speaking of GoWear Fit, the oddest thing happened the other night. I had it sitting out on my desk (I don't wear it all the time, just when I work out) and we had a MASSIVE thunder and lightening storm. I woke up to the thunder and then heard my GoWear Fit beeping. It has a beep that it makes when you first put it on that acknowledges it is on your body and then that it is working. It has a different beep when it is not reading a signal from your body (ie: you took it off or it needs to be repositioned). Well it started beeping the on beep then the off then the on. It was weird. Like the storm was making it go all crazy. I ended up having to wrap it in a thick pair of socks and sticking it in my sock drawer to make it shut up. Craziness indeed.
Off to eat some breakfast and get my Wii on!
Posted by Ang at 10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congrats on lossing again and i hope you have luck with your wii fit! I have been stuck at 42or 43 pound loss since my last fill which is only 4 pounds and feel like im hardly eating anything anyway bitch and moan another time call me! Tan
Post a Comment