THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 10, 2009

Lazy Blogger / In general

So I am back from California and had an amazing trip. I have been lazy about my blogging and just overall lazy in general. I still seem to be going back and forth between the 70's and 80's for weight loss. Just keep on trucking I suppose!


Started to get bored with the whole "unemployment" thing, the first month or so was great... now it's starting to be a bit boring. Looking for work but nothing so far, keep on keepin on!

I have this thing with not wanting to leave my house to exercise I have realized. So.. I shouldn't have because I can't afford it right now but I invested (by invested I mean used my credit card haha, bad I know but if it works, it's worth it) and got a Wii and Wii Fit as well as the new EA Sports Active. I set up the Wii Fit today and messed around on it for over an hour. It was fun and I was sweating like a mo-fo by the time I finished it. My Wii Fit age is 33 which could be worse considering I just turned 27 (Happy Birthday to me, July 2!!) and I could have gotten a Wii fit age of like 45 or something! The boyfriend and I enjoyed some Wii sports last night after we got it all hooked up. It was fun! I will probably start into the EA Sports Active this afternoon after I have some lunch.

I'll keep you posted on how that goes :)

Not really a whole lot happening over here just keepin on keepin on. I plan to post my Wii Fit/EA Sports Active progress to let you know - can it really work. If anyone has any experience with either, please feel free to leave comments!

And I leave you with a pic from the other day...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for new update!!!! Love the new pic you look gorgous!!! Tan

Ang said...

Thanks Tan!!

Amy said...

I just wanted to say that you look so BEAUTIFUL!