

This is my blog on my journey to the new me with Lapband surgery. A place for me to share updates on progress, emotions and feelings of how everything goes and just a general place to allow people to visit and see how I'm doing.


Posted by Ang at 1:40 PM
I will track my total weight loss here rather than in posts that get lost in the middle of things:
2 years: -98lbs (Jan 30, 2010)
1 year & 11 months: -90lbs (Dec 15, 2009)
1 year & 9 months: -87lbs (Oct 13, 2009)
76 weeks post-op: -78lbs
75 weeks post-op: -75.5lbs (July 7, 2009)
71 weeks post-op: -82.5 lbs :D
70 weeks post-op: -77 lbs
69 weeks post-op: -77.5 lbs (May 26, 2009)
66 weeks post-op: -81.5 lbs
65 weeks post-op: -84.5lbs (April 28, 2009)
64 weeks post-op: -82.5lbs
63 weeks post-op: -83.5lbs
62 weeks post-op: -82 lbs :(
61 weeks post-op: -86.5 lbs
60 weeks post-op: -86 lbs
59 weeks post-op: -85 lbs
58 weeks post-op: -83.5 lbs (Mar 10)
57 weeks post-op: -80 lbs!
56 weeks post-op: -78.5 lbs
55 weeks post-op: -76.5 lbs
54 weeks post-op: -75 lbs (Feb 9)
53 weeks post-op: -77.5lbs
52 weeks post-op: -77lbs 1 YEAR!
51 weeks post-op: -75lbs
50 weeks post-op: -73lbs ... WTF
49 weeks post-op: -74lbs (post Xmas, dammit)
48 weeks post-op: -77.5lbs (yay for being sick!)
47 weeks post-op: -74lbs
46 weeks post-op: -72.5lbs argh!
45 weeks post-op: -74lbs!!
44 weeks post-op: -71.5 lbs ;)
43 weeks post-op: -66.5lbs bah
42 weeks post-op: -66.5 lbs
41 weeks post-op: -62 lbs OMFG
40 weeks post-op: -68.5lbs ;)
39 weeks post-op: whoops forgot to update and now forget
38 weeks post-op: -66lbs total
37 weeks post-op: -63.5lbs total
36 weeks post-op: -62.5lbs total (not bad post vacation)
35 weeks post-op: -63lbs total
34 weeks post-op: -62lbs total!
33 weeks post-op: -61.5lbs total! :)
32 weeks post-op: -56.5lbs total
31 weeks post-op: -56.5lbs total
30 weeks post-op: -56lbs total
29 weeks post-op: -51lbs total
28 weeks post-op: -50lbs total!
27 weeks post-op: -44.5lbs total
26 weeks post-op: -40.5lbs total :(
25 weeks post-op: -43 lbs total! :-)
24 weeks post-op: -40 lbs total
23 weeks post-op: -38.5 lbs total :)
22 weeks post-op: -36.5 lbs total ARGH
21 weeks post-op: -38 lbs total. I give up.
20 weeks post-op: -39 lbs total (I feel like I am going backward)
19 weeks post-op: -39.5 lbs total
18 weeks post-op: -40 lbs total (*SNARL*)
17 weeks post-op: -40 lbs total (argh)
16 weeks post-op: -42 lbs total :)
15 weeks post-op: -36.5 lbs total (eh 2 back after 9 lost, not bad, I'm okay with that)
14 weeks post-op: -38.5 lbs total (yup, I lost 9 lbs this week!!!)
13 weeks post-op: -29.5 lbs total (yah I went up 4lbs) :*(
12 weeks post-op: -33.5 lbs total! Woohoo
11 weeks post-op: -29.5 lbs total... wtf :(
10 weeks post-op: -29.5 lbs total!
9 weeks post-op: -28 lbs total. Minus a grand total of 5.5 inches from my total measurements since surgery.
8 weeks post-op: -27 lbs total! Woo back on the band-wagon.
6 weeks post-op: -22 lbs total - yah that's right I gained 3.5 lbs
4 weeks and 2 days post-op: -25.5 lbs total!
3 weeks post-op: -22.5 lbs total (includes 5 lbs from pre-surgery diet)
8 comments:
Congratulations on this milestone achievement. You've done wonderfully well and are certainly an inspiration to me. I just love your camping van - it's so cute. Keep up the good work, Melanie
OMG your trailer is TOO cute!
And cute pic of you too!! Glad you had a good time, and congrats on the 50lbs! Woo!
wow-you can really tell that you lost the 50lbs. That picture of you with the trailer shows it.
Congrats on both the new trailer and the 50lbs. Your halfway to your goal!!
that trailer is adorable!! And your face, neck and shoulders look so much thinner!! :) Congrats on 50 pounds, can't wait to join you!!
Thanks everyone! It's a struggle some days but I'm happy to be where I'm at.
THAT'S AWESOME!!! Congrats! And that trailer is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! =)
I'm so happy for ya on the milestone!!! I love that trailer, its uber awesome!
WOOO HOOO!!! 50 pounds is amazing! congrats.
and i agree with everyone that trailer is so cute!!
Post a Comment