...I slept like a baby and it was glorious!!! I went for my unfill yesterday morning and had .4cc taken out, figured that would be a good place to start and then can work my way back up from there if needed. I ate a small dinner when I got home last night, had some Crystal Light before bed and slept all night long in my bed with no sliming, no acid reflux and it was so wonderful. For the first time in like 2-3 weeks I slept great.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Last Night...
Biggest Loser started Tuesday night (as I'm sure all of you know) and that is by far one of my favourite shows to watch and it always makes me cry, I'm pretty sure I cry every time I watch it. I wonder if thin people who watch the show really understand the emotions those people feel.
I was going to post more but I still have to get ready for work today and by the time I got home last night, all I did was eat dinner, watch Biggest Loser and go to bed. Soon though I shall get back to my posting more indepth (I know, I've said it before).
I'm just happy to feel normal again!! Not sure what made me too tight all of a sudden but seems like things are better!
Posted by Ang at 9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm glad to hear you've got things sorted out Ang. I've been following along. I was overfilled once but now am struggling to get to my sweet spot. I am edging their with teeny tiny fills so as not to overdo it again but I am losing patience rather than weight. I think I've been at the same weight for close to a year now. I'd best book an appt to go see Doc W again soon. I look forward to hearing more of your adventures!
Cassie
Post a Comment