THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

3 Posts In One Day!!

3 posts in one day, I must be setting some new record (or making up for lost time). I figured since I'm feeling good today I'd post a before and "in progress" picture. Don't mind the funky tan lines in the "in progress" trying to get rid of those. And sorry for the messy bedroom, when it comes to me posting pictures, beggars can't be choosers. Oh yah and I weighed myself after my run this morning 2.5lbs less than when I weighed myself for the "Tuesday tracking".. just can't win haha.


Before pictures day before my surgery 320lbs / in progress pictures 247 lbs, sorry for the different size pictures but wanted to put them near each other.



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! YOUR rocking it girl!!! You look amazing...i hate plateu and im in one now so i know the feeling! LOve the three post....Your my Hero!!! Tan

Ang said...

Thanks Tan!!!! :) You will be through that plateau before you know it! You're doing so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back posting regularly. You are looking fabulous!

Cassie

Amanda said...

That is a CUTE outfit!! I love it. You're looking great!

Love the tatt too :)

Ang said...

Thanks ladies!

Cassie, how are you doing??

Amanda, keep up the great work.. awesome!!

Robin said...

wow-you've come a long way! You're looking great and don't worry about the 90 seconds, like the weight it to will come off. Wanna do it again this weekend?

Ang said...

Hey Robin, thanks!! You're looking pretty damn spectacular yourself! I will be leaving to my parent's tomorrow afternoon and not back until Sunday afternoon sometime but definitely again when our schedules line up I'd love to! Really appreciate it!! I'll facebook you this too in case you don't check back here for a reply.

Melanie said...

Great before and after photos - you've done so well.

Ang said...

Thanks Melanie :)

lisalisalisa said...

I dont know you but follow your blog and am so happy for you!
Youare more inspiring than you will ever know!
L

Anonymous said...

Hey Ang, it's redtulips3 from LBT! You're looking absolutely fabulous!! Wooohooo!! It's amazing that you're running for 20 min. I know exactly how you feel about doing things we never thought possible!

When we get down, we just have to remind ourselves how far we've come. Yes it's a "Journey to a New Me", but a journey that never ends. We are always improving and building on our sucessess (as well as our failures). We are always reinventing ourselves into
"new" people everyday.

That is the beauty of life. Each day we have a chance to start anew and make a change. And it's times like these that we reap the benefits the most because we can say "I have come a long way, and I'm proud of it!" (can you believe it's been almost a year and half since surgery?)

Kudos to you chica and just keep doing what you're doing! Thanks for being an inspiration to me and to everyone else!

Megan said...

Great Job on the weight loss! I love your blog.

Ms. NeNe said...

Oh my God, Girl you are looking great! I'm so proud of you. I, myself am at a stand still. I'm going for a fill on July 13th. I have to change the way I'm thinking and eating so I can continue to progress forward. Righ now, my weight is at a standstill.