THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Bad!

And the bad blogger of the year award goes to... me! Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately, I really do not have any good excuses so I will just apologize and vow to get better!

Since my last blog post I have since had Lasik eye surgery done (this past Thursday) and it was... amazing. The easiest thing ever and soooo worth it. I have to take it easy for the next few days to continue the healing process then I am able to get back to the working out, etc.

I've had a bit of an up and down plateau this past few weeks but seem to be moving in the right direction again.

I have created a separate blog that timeline's and follows my journey to trying to become a RCMP officer. If you are interested in the link to it - email me or let me know and I will send it to you. It is something that I am keeping completely separate from my weight loss blog, etc so I am not tying them together at all.

Well unfortunately just a short post as I have a bunch of stuff to do this morning at work. I will try to post again soon, no really lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are still following the RCMP dream! Congrats on the surgery, hope your recovery continues. No pics of any kewl glasses??

Anonymous said...

I have been following your blog for quite some time and really enjoy your posts. I also see Dr Woodhead in Delta, for my fills. I was banded in Denver, CO. I would love to follow your RCMP blog. My husband just wrote the RCMP aptitude test last Saturday and is waiting for his results.

Congrats on your weight loss to date!

Ang said...

hmm i will see if I can find any old glasses pictures to post!

And to my lovely follower who was banded by I'm guessing Dr.Kirschenbaum who's hubby did the RPAT recently (keep me posted on how that went) ... can you please email me at angs.journey@gmail.com and I will get you that link. Thanks!