THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone! I am rocking my bright green St.Patrick's Day t-shirt (thank you Old Navy, 5 dollars!). Today is also Tuesday and this Tuesday currently marks my official arrival to the half way mark (providing any weight fluctuations the next couple weeks of course). I am half way to my set out weight goal of 155lbs. I have lost 85 glorious pounds to date and need to lose 84.5 more to reach my 155 goal.

There is not a day that goes by that I'm not grateful for the changes in my life and my body because of this.

This past week and the upcoming ones are going to be a struggle to control my "emotional eating" demons as I face my best friend in the world moving out of the country and the possible loss of my job due to lay offs (I will know what happens in the next day or so). Everything I know in my life is about to be turned upside down and if I can make it through this... I'm golden.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrat Congrats!!!!!!! So amazing to be half way there!!!!You are a very strong women who does have some big challenges to face!!! But i know you have it in you to overcome it!!! I want some pics Tan

She Smiles said...

You ARE golden Ang, you'll make it through this!

CONGRATS on the half way mark! You rock!

Melanie said...

Congratulations. What an achievement! I hope the next period of your life does not casue too much stress. Mel

FatandFighting said...

Congratulations! I am at half way as well and it has been almost a year. I have been platued for a while now though, although I know why and it's no one's fault but my own. You look fabulous and have come so far. I am also an emotional eater and empathize. You can make it through this. We are all supporting you.