I had my follow up appointment with my surgeon yesterday, November 20. He was as friendly and awesome as he was the time before. I signed all my surgical consent forms, we went over a few more things and then I went back out front to sit down with his assistant to finish everything up... And I now have a tentative surgery date of January 23!! Tentative because they need to confirm everything with the hospital and then she will let me know the first week in January for sure! I am very excited and looking forward to it. I will start my pre-op diet the first week in January. My pre-op diet will consist of two slimfast type shakes a day (breakfast and lunch) and a lean-cuisine type meal for dinner. The purpose of a pre-op diet is to help shrink your liver and the fat around your liver. Doing this makes it easier for them to perform the surgery as well as makes it easier on your body.
This is going to be a great start to the new year and the new me!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Friday, December 21, 2007
Merry Christmas to me....
Posted by Ang at 12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
not sure if you can have it or even if you like coffee, but Akins Caramel Latte shakes are really tasty!!
Are you doing the pre-op diet on your own, or did Dr. W prescribe it to you?
Post a Comment